Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chapter 28 Waltzing Matilda

"Matilda" King Erik was surprised. "I haven't seen you in that dress since I came home."
Not to mention I was weary and hungry. Did she look this good then? How could I have missed it...
"I wanted you to see me in this dress before," Matilda faltered shyly, "before the baby..."
"You're so beautiful Matilda...glowing...and did you always smell this good?"
King Erik closed his eyes and breathed in his wife.
"Thank you."
Queen Matilda blushed, making her husband's heart beat a little faster.
"Dance with me my sweet."
Even her hand in his gave him a little thrill.
Erik wanted to give his wife a little thrill as well. He twirled her about,
gave her a moment to catch her breath in his arms,
then tilted her off balance. He only thought to give her a little kiss.
But when she gave him that soft little moan he couldn't resist kissing her more deeply.
Erik gazed lovingly at his sweet wife.
"I love you Matilda."

No comments:

Post a Comment